INUKA Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leader Weekend Event
Our Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leaders will be the Leaders who have performed the best in the 4 Rainbow Categories (Personal Sales, Group Sales, Recruiting, Promoting) by the end of SQ2. (Sales Months January 2021 – June 2021)
- Date: Friday 27 August - Sunday, 29 August 2021
- Venue: Emperors Palace, Gauteng
Our Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leaders will be spoiled and rewarded as below:
- 2 Nights FREE Accommodation: Peermont Metcourt Hotel for you and a partner of your choice on a sharing basis (Check-in: Friday – 27 August, Check out: Sunday, 29 August)
- Cocktail Invitation: Friday, 27 August at Emperors Palace for you and your partner
- FREE Breakfast at the Hotel: Saturday, 28 August and Sunday 29 August for you and your partner.
- FREE Entrance to our Mid-Year TOP 100 Business Leader Semi Formal Lunch: Saturday, 28 August 2021 for you and your partner. This event will be live-streamed. We will also virtually recognize our SQ2 Achievers at this Event.
Very Important: Your Rainbow Ranking and position within the Top 100 will not be disclosed at this Event.
- R1000 Cash Pay-Out to each of our Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leaders to use towards other expenses and meals.
Each of our Top 100 Mid-Year Business Leaders will get a personal invitation from our Founder, Alma Gericke, once the Mid-Year Rainbow Results have been reviewed and audited.
May the anticipation to be a special guest at our Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leader Weekend Event be your motivation and inspiration to focus with determination on your Rainbow Progress.
On Friday, 30 April 2021 a Rainbow Performance SMS with current Rainbow Results over January – March will be communicated to the Top 200 Business Leaders who have performed the best in the 4 Rainbow Catergories (Personal Sales, Group Sales, Recruiting, Promoting) by the end of SQ1 (Sales Months January 2021 - March 2021)
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: MID-YEAR TOP 100 BUSINESS LEADER EVENT
The Mid-Year Top 100 Business Leader Accommodation Reward and Event are announced in good faith that INUKA will be able to proceed as announced on the date and at the venue as mentioned above.
INUKA cannot be held liable for any consequential changes to Covid-19 Regulations and Restrictions that could jeopardize the hosting of an indoor event and hotel accommodation over the weekend mentioned above in August 2021.